5 Cocktail Recipes To Try This Summer
30th Apr 2021
Summertime is on it’s way, and we think the best way to celebrate the beginning of the best time of year is to make a new cocktail. We did the hard work for you and scoured the internet to find the best recipes for this summer! Keep this blog post handy all summer long as you get your girlfriends together for a summertime celebration.
Cocktails to try:
- 1.25 oz 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- .25 oz grenadine
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Salt as needed
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker and shake well. Strain into a salt rimmed martini glass or serve over ice. Garnish with a maraschino cherry. Serve in a Stemless Wine Glasses or Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses.
- 1 oz Heaven Hill 6-year bourbon
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- .5 oz Mathilde Peche peach liqueur
- Sparkling wine
- Shake ingredients with ice, strain into Champagne Flute or Acrylic Champagne Flute, top with sparkling wine, and garnish with mint sprig.
- 2 oz. Plymouth dry gin
- 1⁄2 oz. Cocchi Americano
- 1⁄2 oz. Dolin dry vermouth
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 1 large basil leaf
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, Cocchi, vermouth, bitters, and 2 cups ice. Stir for 15 seconds and strain into our Highball Glasses or Acrylic Highball Glasses chilled. In the palm of your hand, give the basil leaf a hard slap, then place it in the glass.
Everything’s Coming Up Rose
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry rosé wine
- 3⁄4 cup brewed hibiscus tea, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup Lillet Rosé
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, plus wheels for garnish
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 3 tbsp. Aperol
- Sparkling wine, for serving
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- Grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Combine wine, tea, Lillet, lemon juice, simple syrup, and Aperol in a pitcher. Divide between 4–6 ice-filled glasses and top each with 1–2 oz. sparkling wine.
- Serve in our Stemless Wine Glasses or Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses. Garnish with lemon wheels, edible flowers, and grapefruit slices.
Bee’s Knees Cocktail
- For the honey syrup:
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- For the cocktail:
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 oz. honey syrup
- 2 oz. gin, preferably Beefeater
- Make the honey syrup: In a container, combine honey and hot water and stir until completely mixed. Use immediately or store and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- In a shaker tin, combine fresh lemon juice, honey syrup, gin, and ice
- Shake vigorously and strain into a Champagne Flute or Acrylic Champagne Flute.
Pick a signature cocktail for your party, serve it up in one of our Acrylic Beverage Pitchers. Order whatever glasses go best with your signature drink and have them personalized for each attendee! For example, Sara, Abby, and Ellie each get one glass with their personal engraving. Or choose from one of our designs, like the seashell for a summer party! Set up a beautiful tablescape with each personalized glass acting as a place card. Include your most beautiful flower arrangement, print off a pretty menu, and set the table with beautiful place settings for a gorgeous garden party.
We hope you enjoy all of these new cocktail recipes in your Carved Solutions glasses! Be sure to tag us any time you use your Carved Solutions items! And leave us a comment below telling us your favorite summertime cocktail!